Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Feelings of Failure :-(

I'm starting to realize that a lot of my main goals in life is become quite a failure :( I had intentions that I thought were for the good, but with the business of life I tend to forget to persue all of what I really wanted in the first place! Ahh, today has been such a discouraging day for me! First off, I found one thing that I all of a sudden realized I was not paying attention to, and then came the avalanche of the many many things that I wanted to accomplish or learn, or be that have been on the back-burner. Now I can't seem to get rid of the guilt for loosing sight of what was most precious to me.

On the other hand- other than today- I have been feeling extremely blessed!! Life has been good to me. In so many ways I have the perfect life. A great home, family, and lifestyle, along with a steady(for now) income in a job that allows me the flexibility of getting other misc. hobby's done at the same time (blogging :D) My family has certainly spoiled me ;-) For instance, this past couple weeks my dad has agreed to let me have a dog, agreed to let me go to a week-end clinic, brought home a couple corral panels that I've been dreaming of getting, mentioned fixing his packsaddle I broke (guilty look), had me check my tires because ones going flat...that's just to mention of few of his ever-watching kindness. Of course, the rest has been wonderful to me too! Doing my chores while I'm at work, helping me do things at home, getting excited about my dog :p Basically supporting me and spoiling me more than I deserve!

I do feel that the Lord has blessed me immensely. Now if I can just work a little on becoming a *lady* that I should be, without loosing out on the *fun* <3

No comments:

Post a Comment