Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Its a small world!

The last couple years I've been especially AMAZED at how small our world actually seems to be!

During our last trip we went to a church that told us about some missionaries to the Arapaho Indians they are supporting...Guess who we met last week at some revival meetings here in Powell?!?! Yup! We got to meet them :)

The other day I got on facebook and seen that two of my friends from different states than mine, and different states than each other, with little in common were friends...its like 'Wow, I didn't know they knew each other!'

Or when working at Dairy Queen a couple times in the past people that I've met on our tours will happen to come in!

Walmart is our biggest meeting place! I can't tell you how many times we've met, re-met, or seen people that we knew in the past, or that somehow knows our relatives or something! Its really neat! Part of its because we live in a big tourist town, but really...how often would they stop in at walmart the EXACT time we do the same day? I wonder how many people we actually miss!! (Maybe I should start working there :-D)

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing ,we do live in a small world, I am always running inot people at my local traget too:)

    ReplyDelete